Officials with the City of Concord’s Zoning Enforcement would like to remind citizens of the regulations regarding the placement of signs.
• Signs must be no more than six square feet.
• May not be illuminated.
• May remain in place for 72 hours.
• May be placed in a yard or alongside an intersecting street provided they are not located in a sight triangle or street right-of-way.
• Must not be placed on any tree, street sign or utility pole. (Any signs placed in the right of way or on any utility pole will be removed).
• All signs must be self- standing.
City employees will remove signs, which do not meet the above requirements.
For more information please contact:
Deborah Clark Public Relations Manager